Meet Our Attorneys
At Campbell & Pruchnik, LLC, we put our clients ahead of our own interests. That is why we have survived and thrived for more than 40 years while serving residents of Ocean and Monmouth counties.
The firm was started in 1970 by attorney Donald F. Campbell, Sr., after he graduated from law school. Mr. Campbell is a former Ocean County inheritance tax supervisor and has worked for 23 years as a New Jersey Superior Court judge. He remains an active member of the Ocean County Bar Association, the New Jersey Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Now retired from judicial service, Mr. Campbell represents the firm “of counsel,” and he remains heavily involved in the day-to-day affairs of the practice. His daughter, attorney Laura Campbell Shroba, focuses her work within guardianship law. She frequently serves as the court-appointed attorney for alleged incapacitated clients in New Jersey guardianship cases.
To learn more about our attorneys, please read the biographical links provided below:
Our Firm’s Approach To Client Service
Campbell & Pruchnik, LLC can facilitate your estate planning or real estate transfers at a fraction of the cost other law firms will charge. The reason is that we advise our clients to pursue the most expedient and least expensive options that will responsibly address their legal issues. If your matter is more complicated, we will gladly step in, providing the needed services according to our reasonable rates and pricing schedules.
We can help you and your family with the following legal matters:
- Drafting or updating your will
- Creating trusts that will protect or facilitate the transfer of your assets
- Assistance in setting up a special needs trust to care for vulnerable loved ones
- Guiding you through the probate administration process
- Showing you legitimate ways to avoid probate
- Advising you on real property deed transfers which are part of your estate
- Counseling on your options related to living wills, powers of attorney and guardianship
Contact Our Firm And Discover How We Are Different
Planning for the future does not have to be confusing or stress inducing. Call our offices in Jackson at 732-994-6092 or email us.