Laura Campbell Shroba
- Guardianships 50%
- Estate Planning and Probate Work 25%
- Real Estate 20%
- Litigation 5%
Laura Campbell Shroba has over 25 years of legal experience. She began her professional career as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Patrick McGann, New Jersey Superior Court, Chancery Division. She then was an Associate with Manna & Bonello prior to going into private practice in Jackson.
Laura graduated from Monsignor Donovan High School in Toms River, NJ. She attended St. Mary’s College in Notre Dame, IN where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science before going on to Seton Hall University School of Law where she received her Juris Doctor degree.
Laura’s areas of concentration include Guardianships, Estate Planning, Probate and Real Estate. She often serves as the court-appointed attorney for alleged incapacitated clients in both Ocean and Monmouth Counties in New Jersey.
Laura and husband Tom have four children.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, Indiana
- New Jersey, 1991
Current Employment Position
- NJ Chancery Division, Honorable Patrick McGann, Law Clerk, 1991 to 1992
- Manna & Bonello, Law Firm, Associate, 1992 to 1993